Friday, November 26, 2004

Black Friday in Atlanta

We had a great day with our son and his girlfriend in Atlanta. The day was sunny and clear and spirits were bright.

One reason I try to post about what I'm "doing" on a day to day basis is to make the point that I'm living my life while my method of earning money in the stock market is working away.

Today my stock rose again closing within 20 cents of my sell point. GCO's chart shows a continuing trend line of rising even if it isn't happening as quickly as I'd like. I chose a quality company that I don't mind owning while this plays out. In the meantime, I'm free to work my day job (oh well!), play with my family and even go out of town. I don't have to sit in front of a monitor watching every move the market makes.

Tomorrow, I'll post a weekly score card. I'll have to go in to work; they are powering down the main computers for electrical upgrades and I'll be paged (along with many other IT people in our company) when power has been restored. We'll all go in and confirm that our systems are running so that things will go well on Monday morning when the regular employees return from the long holiday weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home